PATROL REGULATIONA

PATROL REGULATIONA

Thursday, July 11, 2013

African-American? You Better Have Have A Good Lawyer!






Oh, my God... as I watch this Trayvon Martin case on the on-line live feed on my computer, and as I watch the serious legal wrangling about the EXACT WORDING of every letter, word, term and phrase in every sentence and paragraph of every bit of legal instruction… I come to terms that this is frightening!

Now I truly understand why the best lawyers make the most money and get the best results... because you have to be a legal genius to walk through these legal mine fields. One wrong word... one wrong phrase... one wrong term... one mistake and you might have to pay that traffic ticket, or face the death penalty. 

The lawyers, on both sides of this scary case, are some real "mother-suckers!" My goodness, the law and the law stuff...

The defense, in fact, literally gets into arguments with the judge. I am saying that is pure genius, on the part of the defense lawyers, because they throw all kinds of emotional monkey wrenches into the proceedings -- genius.

All I know is this... I don't ever want to take my black ass out of my house again because I NEVER want to have my black ass wrung through the legal system like this.

And I am not even an unarmed black teenager followed, cornered, confronted, provoked into a fist fight and then shot dead by George Zimmerman.

Holy Shit!

(And let it be known... I NEVER watch FOX NEWS. But, this live feed is the best one to follow because they rarely cut in for typical biased Fox anti-black commentary.)

RLJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment