PATROL REGULATIONA

PATROL REGULATIONA

Thursday, May 22, 2014

TO THE MEN OF NBA RACISM LIKE MARK CUBAN






******************************************************



To the men of NBA racism like Mark Cuban... 
When I, 
A 55 year old black man who knows my roots...
From the slaves right off the boat off the Cape Fear River...
To the black Americans trying to lives our lives in peace today...
When I decide to talk about black people,
Guess what?
I have lived all my life as a black person!
And I have survived the darker days of my youth when...
North Carolina white people openly called me Nigger!
And spit on me,
As a 6 year old in Shallotte,
When I accompanied my granddad into town for supplies.

When I open my mouth about the travails of blackness --
I am talking from the perspective of a survivor of 1950's - 1980's style racism!
You,
Mister ignorant, pompous, bloviating, prickly spoiled brat,
Know nothing about me and mine!
So, 
Like the other racist monster plantation mindset NBA owners should do,
Leave the ethnic pontificating to those who are the color you disrespect!
If you respected the Negroes you believe you "OWN,"
Like the Sterling one believes he does,
You would NEVER open your dick mouth about us!
Shut up your mouth and leave us the fuck alone!

How on earth can your black employees continue to work for you,
Like too afraid House Negroes,
Who would rather live in the house of the racist monster Cracker...
Than strike out on their own into the scary real world to find your...
African-American balls of self-respect!

Mark Cuban believes you are all hooded thugs!
He only associates with you because you work his plantation!

And it is all a goddamn shame!

RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment