PATROL REGULATIONA

PATROL REGULATIONA

Saturday, November 12, 2016

TRUMPED TO DEATH


From the blog site: The Poem Per Day Project comes...

TRUMPED TO DEATH!

What to do when all hope appears to be lost?
Here is what one man begged for!

RLJ





TRUMPED TO DEATH

(Herndon, Virginia)


Sweet, sweet angel of death...
I beg of thee to come to me and take my soul!
Take me away from this scorched surface earth!
I simply cannot continue to live in a country,
In a world, actually,
Of straight political insanity that caters to the worst human elements!

I, regardless of what I wanted with my political vote,
Have come to the sobering reality that I am still a slave to what THEY want.
I have no real control over the laws that control my life.
The numbers to the game of American life will never be in my favor!
They will always use the numbers against me!
One black president means nothing to me because I never met him!

And now... the mostly white people of my America have spoken!
They have given the USA presidency,
The most powerful position in the world,
To an openly racist, bigoted, misogynistic, sexist, predatory man.
They gave this power to a man who spit in the face of pure political tradition by...
Openly lying to America about his taxes while refusing to release his tax records!

And now the long con comes to fruition!
The republican power elite will now attack every liberty I need to survive!
In fact, the “Swamp Draining” promised is a goddamn lie!
The swamp is actually being refilled right before my eyes with...
The same political swamp water trash that wants to destroy civil liberty!
Really... like, for example, Newt Gingrich and “stop and frisk” Rudolph Giuliani?

Death, I am too much of a coward to kill myself... this you must know!
So, you can come to me and I will not resist your dark call!
I am 57 years too tired... and too many people of America are too crazy!
And the craziest of people of politics are about to take over the government!
They will literally change the world within hours after Trump’s swear-in!
They will go after gay people, women, blacks, Muslims and Mexicans!

Civil liberty... in a Republican controlled America?
What will civil liberty look like enforced by the religious right and the Alt-right?
I do not want to know the answer to that question!
I do not have the energy to continue to fight racist wrongs that always seem to win!
I do not want to do this life thing any longer!
I am not just tired from life... I am exhausted from life!

The racist, bigoted, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic human animals have won!
They elected the man who will give the crazy monsters the power they crave!
America is now a place I do not want to live in any longer.
It is time for me to check out of this crazy horror hotel call America.
And so... I am laid out before you death... come take my soul to where you wish!
And may God bless my death... may God bless my soul... and may God bless America!

ESC


No comments:

Post a Comment