PATROL REGULATIONA

PATROL REGULATIONA

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

POLICE DOGS PISSING ON OUR BLACK MEMORIES






POLICE DOGS PISSING ON OUR MEMORIES


Every day I live, I want to pass by the disrespect white people stab my people with.
And every day, from town to town, across this USA country that I was born in... we are pissed on!
I hoped this countrywide institutionalized hatred from white people was done with in the late 1980's!
But, the longer I live, the longer extends the expansive pitchforks of disrespect and hatred!

What is the death of just another gunned down Nigger worth at the hands of white policemen across this land?
Is it worth covering the dead body with a cloth when it has been baking uncovered on the ground after four hours?
Is it worth calling off the human police dogs and trying to communicate with the people they disrespect?
Is it worth NOT allowing their police dogs to metaphorically piss on the grave of this murder victim?

Anyone black in Ferguson, Missouri who has allowed themselves to be tamped down by the police there is a fool! 
These backwoods racist Nigger hating bastards, with a licence to kill NEGROES where they stand, are your enemy!
They hate you, like ISIS hates everybody around the world who is not like them!
And if you are stupid enough to put your guard down and trust these murderous serial killers, you are stupid!

Trust the Grand Jury at your own peril!
It takes 9 of the 12 jurors to reject the murder accusation of the police shooter.
9 of the jurors are white!
3 of the jurors are black... what the fuck?

I am old enough to now look forward to the end of my life here on this earth.
What chance do I have to die of a natural death as I live my life on the soil of my birth?
Every time I walk outside my front door... at the age of 55 years old...
I ask myself, "Will some random Herndon, Virginia white policeman kill me dead today... just because I am black and he can?"

RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment